This week we discussed lighting. I set up a 3-point light scheme on this set of dice. There is a main light off to the lower right side of the dice. The rim light is a strong orange color behind them.
I painted this still life in Photoshop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2D Class Week 01 - Syd Mead Illustration
I used this painting by Syd Mead to create the art exercise below based on geometric shapes. The subject is the large dinosaur-like creature...
-
I used this painting by Syd Mead to create the art exercise below based on geometric shapes. The subject is the large dinosaur-like creature...
-
A selection of art from Pinterest by Syd Mead. Board made in PureRef.
-
This week I fixed the model according to previous feedback. I tried to make the base of the cannon appear more solid. ...


No comments:
Post a Comment